UK School Spend on Energy in 2010 was £500m.
By 2017 this had risen to £584m.
With price rises this is likely to be c£1 billion by 2021
This is an intense period of change in our society:
- Growing cost and security risks to our energy.
- The Climate Emergency
- Recessionary pressures
Change can be scary, but it can be a good time to make a real difference, so this is an ideal time to change attitudes to energy and sustainability.
This professional and friendly business is located in the Midlands, but work all round the country. Our expertise provides bespoke information to schools and community organisations to help them understand how they use their energy and how to start using it more efficiently, through:
- Behaviour change
- Upgraded building fabric
- Improved control
- Appropriate technology
Not only will this reduce energy consumption significantly, but will also have the following benefits:
- Spend savings more productively, e.g. on education
- Reduces your carbon footprint
- Encourages participation and empowerment
- Creates a better environment to learn, work or play
- Raises student attainment
If you would like to talk about how we can work in partnership to rise to the challenge then get in touch.